Wednesday 9 March 2016

7th graders




                           Modal Verbs
 
A-Choose the suitable modal verb.

1-I have no time. I  leave now.
2-I wish I  buy a new mobile phone but I don't have enough money.
3-She looks tired; she  take some days off.
4-Judy is not at home. She have gone to Madrid, I don't know.
5-Tom  play tennis quite well. I usually play with him every weekend.
6- we go out tonight, please? Yes, but you  be late.
7-I haven't decided yet where I  go in my next holidays. I think I  go to Paris.
8- you water my plants while I am away? If they don't get enough water they certainly die.
9- I buy the tickets for the concert?
10-If it rains on Saturday, we  go to the beach.
11- you speak German? No, I .
12-Jane  not play the violin when she was five, but now she  play it very well.
13-You  not be so nervous. I think it  be very easy.
14- You  eat in the classroom.
15- You  listen to music during classes.
16-  you have a cup of hot chocolate?

Check your book and your notebook for more information.



                                      E-mail your answers to englishblogrp@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment